[WBEL-users] is there a way to get up2date to install a SMP enabled kernel for WBEL 3.0 Respin 1?

Van Loggins vloggins@turbocorp.com
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 10:02:25 -0400

I have installed the original WBEL 3.0 fixed version onto an
Acer Altos 9100B system with dual Pentium 3 550 MHz
Processors.

I just finished pulling down all of the available updates
for WBEL 3.0 which brought it up to Respin 1

after I rebooted the system to get the new kernel I did a
dmesg command in a xterm session and I noticed that I only
have 1 of the two processors showing up.

Is there a SMP enabled kernel that I can install on WBEL
without breaking anything?

I'd preferr to pull it down using up2date so I can keep the
system patched to the newest kernel as they come out.

Thanks for any input on can offer on this minor issue.
Everything else looks great for WBEL 3.0
this is the first dual processor system I've had access to
that I could install it on.

thanks again

Van

--
Van Loggins        vloggins@turbocorp.com
Assistant System Administrator - ESC Dept