[WBEL-users] Traffic Monitor

John Hinton webmaster@ew3d.com
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 19:33:29 -0400

Can anybody point me in the direction of a good traffic monitor. I would
really like in particular detailed email checks, just in case we get a
client with a virus which starts spamming.

I would like for this to be affordable or 'free', I don't want to spend
$500 per year (if I did stuff like that, why would I be on this list? :) )

I need to be able to monitor servers on a remote network where I do not
have direct access to the router. I sure would like for the reports to
be created in html or some such, where I could reach them via my browser.

TIA

John Hinton