[WBEL-users] Search a solution for virus scanners with postfixs

Stefan Sabolowitsch Stefan.Sabolowitsch@feltengmbh.de
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 15:52:06 +0200

Hi NG,

First still once thanks for the many responses because of Cyrus-Imap.
With your aid it<A[it|he]> works without problems.

I search for a good solution for a virus scanner and postfixs.

I found indeed a good HowTow, but that fails because of the version pearl.

http://www.delouw.ch/linux/Postfix-Cyrus-Web-cyradm-HOWTO/html/index.html
<http://www.delouw.ch/linux/Postfix-Cyrus-Web-cyradm-HOWTO/html/index.html>

It must be at least Perl 5.8.2 , otherwise there are problems with
Net::Server (amavis).
I do not get it with this instruction at the work :-(.

Does anyone have an example for postfixed with a virus scanner?

Cheers

Stefan