[WBEL-users] Re: Novell Giving Away Versions of Linux

Jeff Lasman blists@nobaloney.net
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 09:50:46 -0700

On Tuesday 22 June 2004 01:06 pm, Keith Morse wrote:

> FYI, the website order form now seems to work.

It worked for me, but I got some code errors, using both Konqueror and
Mozilla, on RHL9.

I ordered it; let's see if I get an email or the packages.

As I recall MS does the same thing, but charges us$200/year.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, nobaloney.net, P. O. Box 52672, Riverside, CA  92517 US
Professional Internet Services & Support / Consulting / Colocation