[WBEL-users] Search a solution for virus scanners with postfixs

John Hinton webmaster@ew3d.com
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 16:50:36 -0400

Tom Brown wrote:

>i use amavisd-new along with clamav and SA with my postfix setup
>
>works a treat
>
>thanks

Under sendmail, I'm running ClamAV and SA and on a new box I'm at the
moment setting up MailScanner. This looks to be the THE thing!

mailscanner-mrtg is providing graphs that are pretty darned good and
will certainly warn of increased activity. I'm still working through
some of th econfigs... but so far so good.

Also, IF you just want ClamAV and sendmail, you can also run a procmail
line to process your mail through ClamAV. See ClamAssassin in third
party stuff on ClamAV site.

Easy install.

John Hinton