[WBEL-users] Spamassassin and drop?

Jan-Albert van Ree javanree@vanree.net
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 01:40:29 +0200

On Thursday 24 June 2004 01:15, Christian Nygaard wrote:
> Is there any solution to make Spamassassin/postfix to drop email
> incomming on port 25 if it has a higher spam score of for example say
> 10.0?

My .procmailrc

-- start --
MAILDIR=$HOME/Mail

:0
* ^Content-Type:.*multipart
* B ?? ^Content-(Type|Disposition):.*$?.*name=(.*\.(com|bat|pif|lnk|
scr)|"___warn\.txt")
{ HOST = adios }

:0H
{ HOST = adios }

:0:
spam
-- end --

Everything with com, bat, pif, lnk, scr or ___warn.txt attachments first
gets deleted. Then every spam message marked 6.0 or better (thus six stars
or more) gets nuked (note,I don't send it to /dev/null. According to
http://www.ii.com/internet/robots/procmail/qs/ this is faster)
Then all that's between spam threshold and 6.0 get's dumped in a special
folder I check weekly and use to adjust the bayes filter.

In the beginning up the 6.0 to at least 10.0 and only after bayesian filter
is reliable turn it down, one star at a time to prevent mail loss.
--
Jan-Albert van Ree        | http://www.vanree.net/brickpiles/
VanReeDotNet IT Solutions | http://www.vanree.net