[WBEL-users] New Mail Server

Jeff Maze maillists@crescentdigital.com
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 15:33:14 -0400

I'm looking at replacing our iMail mail server with a WhiteBox
Postfix-MySQL-IMAP-SpamAssassin-ClamAV mail server.  The only thing I
haven't found a replacement for is our mail-to-fax option.  The currently
iMail server has a fax modem installed and an add-on for the iMail server so
that when a message is received in a certain e-mail account (for different
domains, etc.; example1@fax.domain.com, example2@fax.domain.com), the mail
server dials the fax machine that its configured to dial and send the
message as a fax.

Anyone know of something like this for Linux?  As stated before, I plan on
using MySQL for the virtual domains and users.

Thanks..