[WBEL-users] MailScanner

Sudev Barar sudev@mantraonline.com
Sat, 26 Jun 2004 06:43:44 +0530

On Sat, 2004-06-26 at 00:43, John Hinton wrote:
> I'm giving MailScanner with ClamAV, SpamAssassin and mailscanner-mrtg a
> test run on a low volume server. I'm wondering about the general
> concensus
John,
A small request. Please do not hijack a exiting thread.
This happens when you reply button and just change the topic. While this
makes a apparently a new mail the message i.d. of the original message
remains in the headers. SO at the receiver end the message appears in
middle of another chain of messages if the threaded view is on. Try
using threaded viewing and you will see the benefits of this.
Simply start a new mail and put in your topic then all mails in reply
will follow the new thread that you have started.
Hope you don't mind my message.
--
Sudev Barar
Learning Linux