[WBEL-users] Downloading ISO 2

peter_stubbs@non.agilent.com peter_stubbs@non.agilent.com
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 09:51:41 +0100

whitebox-users-admin@beau.org wrote:

> Do you know of a way to convert mail from Netscape?  I've recently
> converted from XP/Netscape 7.1 to WBEL/Ximian 1.4.  I was able to
> dump/import my addresses, but I can't find a way to dump the messages
> so I can import them.  I've got nothing that I can't afford to lose,
> so it's not a big deal, but it is a minor annoyance.  :)

One general method that might work is to setup an IMAP server, configure your client to use it then drag and drop your mail to the server.
You can then setup your new client with the same IMAP server and drag and drop them back to a local file. It's worked for me in the past although I haven't tried it with the clients you're using.

Cheers,
Peter

Peter Stubbs, TSD RD/Test Labs, Agilent Technologies
Phone:  +44 131 331 6617, Telnet: 33617