[WBEL-users] RHN up2date desktop applet still not working

Mon, 15 Mar 2004 05:28:36 -0600

You have to go to the directory /usr/share/rhn/rhn_applet and edit the
files:

rhn_applet_model.py
rhn_applet_rpc.py

In those files replace redhat-release with whitebox-release

I think that is all I did ...

-Johnny Hughes