[WBEL-users] Somethink like freshrpms.net for WBEL ???

Edward Rudd eddie@omegaware.com
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 14:58:59 -0600

Are you compressing the HTML on that website? I've tried mozilla, opera,
and lynx, and they all return binary data.. You may want to check and
make sure you are sending back the correct encoding type header.