[WBEL-users] mount --bind after reboot

Jeff Maze maillists@crescentdigital.com
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 12:49:39 -0500

Hello,
	I'm using WBEL to update and replace our current RH 7.2 server.  Everything
is working fine, I have vsftpd setup, apache, etc.  But here's the problem.
	I have the people who FTP into the server, chroot'd into certain folders I
have setup.  I then do a 'mount --bind' to the folders I wish for them to
have access.  This works great when I manually set up the 'mount --bind'.
BUT, if I restart the server, that's it.  I have to manually setup the mount
points again.
	I attempted to edit /etc/fstab and added the following lines:
		/var/websites/home.com  /home/joe/home.com  none  default 0 0
	The /home/joe/home.com folder is already created
	Still, upon reboot, this errors out and the mount isn't completed.
	Any ideas as to how I can accomplish this?  I've used Google to look this up
and all I've seen are examples such as this above.
	Thanks.. -Jeff