[WBEL-users] Sendmail on WB3.0

Mark Reynolds mark@reynolds.net.au
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 22:40:45 +0800

Not sure about the M4 piece you included, but redhat sendmail
configs now default to binding to localhost port only, 127.0.0.1
and not any external interfaces. Good thing too.

dnl DAEMON_OPTIONS(`Port=smtp,Addr=127.0.0.1, Name=MTA')

Do you have that line commented out?

--
Mark Reynolds

Need help? In Australia call 1902 291 089

Managing Director     Reynolds Technology Pty Ltd
Support 1902 291 089  http://www.reynolds.net.au
Admin   08 9474 1211  mailto:mark@reynolds.net.au
Fax     08 9474 9592  PO Box 945 South Perth 6951 WA
Sales   1300 656 424  19 Lyall St South Perth 6151 WA
ABN   73 078 831 740  ACN 078 831 740