[WBEL-users] mc for wbel

Phil Schaffner Philip.R.Schaffner@NASA.gov
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 11:34:31 -0500

--=-q37Yb3+Ej4l3Mr6/cm0a

On Sun, 2004-03-28 at 10:58, Joe Klemmer wrote:
> 	Anyone know where I can get midnight commander for wbel?

I'd have a go at rebuilding the Fedora version from SRPM if I wanted
it.  ;^)

Just tried building mc-4.6.0-8.4.src.rpm from Fedora updates.  Had to
load a couple of -devel RPMS to do the build.  Seems to work OK - not an
MC user.  If you have trouble, I can e-mail the RPM to you off-list.

> Also, there's
> been a number of comments about the yum.conf having mirrors listed in it
> yet mine only has the main archive repository.  Does someone have a nice
> yum.conf they might like to share?  I have a very nice one for Fedora I
> can trade.  :-)

See attached - already have a very nice Fedora yum.conf, so no trade
necessary, thanks.

Phil

--=-q37Yb3+Ej4l3Mr6/cm0a

[main]
cachedir=/var/cache/yum
debuglevel=2
logfile=/var/log/yum.log
pkgpolicy=newest
distroverpkg=whitebox-release
tolerant=1
exactarch=1

[base]
name=White Box Enterprise Linux $releasever - $basearch - Base
baseurl=http://localhost/whitebox/$releasever/en/os/$basearch
	ftp://ftp.esat.net/mirrors/whiteboxlinux.org/3.0/en/os/i386/
	ftp://mirror.physics.ncsu.edu/pub/whitebox/$releasever/en/os/$basearch
	http://whiteboxlinux.org/pub/$releasever/en/os/$basearch
failovermethod=priority

[updates-released]
name=White Box Enterprise Linux $releasever - $basearch - Released Updates
baseurl=http://localhost/whitebox/$releasever/en/updates/
	ftp://mirror.physics.ncsu.edu/pub/whitebox/$releasever/en/updates/
	ftp://ftp.esat.net/mirrors/whiteboxlinux.org/$releasever/en/updates/
	http://whiteboxlinux.org/pub/$releasever/en/updates/
failovermethod=priority

#[centos-3-updates]
#name=White Box Enterprise Linux $releasever - $basearch - CentOS 3 Updates
#baseurl=http://ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/caoslinux/centos-3/build6/updates/
#	http://mirror.centos.org:/centos-3/build6/updates/
#failovermethod=priority

#[updates-testing]
#name=White Box Enterprise Linux $releasever - $basearch - Unreleased Updates
#baseurl=http://whiteboxlinux.org/pub/$releasever/en/os/testing/

[dag]
name=Dag Wieers RHEL3 Repository
baseurl=http://dag.atrpms.net/redhat/el3/en/i386/dag/