[WBEL-users] White Box wins election on Super Tuesday

William Warren hescominsoon@emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 21:30:45 -0500

I apologize for my tone in that last post it was overly harsh and
uncalled for..i apologize to the list and to Mr. Davidsen for my tone in
my post.

--
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and