[WBEL-users] Kernel compile woes

Karl-König Königsson karl-konig.q.konigsson@posten.se
Thu, 06 May 2004 07:55:00 +0200

I was not aware of the "make oldconfig" option; it turned out to be
cruicial in this matter. I have learned something new which is good in
itself.

What is also good is that things now work as expected and I can fiddle
with the kernel to all my little hearts content. Happy happy joy joy!

Thank you, all who answered on and off list!

	Karl-Koenig Koenigsson

--
Karl-Koenig Koenigsson, CM Pablo
Black holes are where god divided by 0.