[WBEL-users] UP2Date Problems

Kirby Bohling kbohling@birddog.com
Thu, 6 May 2004 14:58:00 -0500

On Thu, May 06, 2004 at 02:46:23PM -0500, Scott Heisler wrote:
> Shawn,
>
> How do I use YUM?  It does not appear to be included in the default (full
> install) of WBEL30.

According to: rpm -q -f /usr/bin/yum

The package is:
yum-2.0.4-2.WB1

However, I can't believe that you didn't get YUM on a full install.
I've done dozens of relatively minimal installs (server only
configurations), and every one of them had YUM installed (the
last step in my install scripts is to run YUM, and it always works).

I'd have to tear apart comps.xml to see what all it installs with
for sure.

I know it installed with this set of package groups on a kickstart
install:

@ Printing Support
@ Mail Server
@ Network Servers