[WBEL-users] WhiteBox Updates

Helio Rubens Kamogawa suporte@axios.com.br
Thu, 13 May 2004 11:48:56 -0300

Hi

I've read the FAQ, but I am little bit confused. Plese, would you help
me?

1. If I understood well, WhiteBox uses Fedora packages from atrpms.net
to update itself via up2date. Is that true?
2. If the above statment is true, what happens if, for example the
kernel version changes ( from 2.4 to 2.6 )?
3. Does whitebox releases packages? I've seen only 3 updates on the
announce section for april...
4. In case of a package used on WB but not on Fedora, how long does it
take to be released?

Thanks by now.

Regards,

Hélio Rubens Kamogawa