[WBEL-users] Re: WhiteBox Updates

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm@ATrpms.net
Thu, 13 May 2004 20:31:46 +0200

--SLDf9lqlvOQaIe6s

On Thu, May 13, 2004 at 11:17:02AM -0400, William Hooper wrote:
> Helio Rubens Kamogawa said:
> > I've read the FAQ, but I am little bit confused. Plese, would you help
> > me?
> >
> > 1. If I understood well, WhiteBox uses Fedora packages from atrpms.net
> > to update itself via up2date. Is that true?

WhiteBox is using source packages from RHEL, e.g. from redhat.com,
nothing from ATrpms.net is used in WhiteBox, and by definition never
will, only the opposite can be possible.

> No.  Could you give us an example of what gave you this impression so that
> it can be clarified?

Certainly not from ATrpms.net. Perhaps somehow the fact that ATrpms.net
secretly controls Red Hat, Inc. leaked? ;)
--=20
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net

--SLDf9lqlvOQaIe6s

--SLDf9lqlvOQaIe6s--