[WBEL-users] SFTP strange

Mickael Maddison Mickael Maddison <mike@kamloopsbc.com>
Fri, 14 May 2004 00:13:07 -0700

Hello whitebox-users,

Off topic, but since this only happens on one WBEL machine and not the RH9 machine, thought I'd throw this out there for comments.

We've got WBEL running on a few machines.  One of my users in Asia cannot SFTP to one of our machines, but can to another of our machines.  He CAN use putty to SSH into the machine, so the issue is limited only to SFTP access on the one machine.

Myself and others are not having any troubles connecting to both.  We're all testing using the same login info.  We've even disabled iptables and hosts.allow is set to ALL.
Anyway, we're stuck.  secure log shows everything is working fine - even shows him being authenticated and requesting sftp...

--
Best regards,
 Mickael                          mailto:mike@kamloopsbc.com