[WBEL-users] updates listed on redhat not done for whitebox yet

chris weisiger cweisiger@i-55.com
Sat, 15 May 2004 00:08:59 -0500

There are alot of packages from may 11th onwards to today may 15 at
12:03am cst
on the redhat site.

They dont show up when i run an up2date on my system.
Is this because of  John re-spinning the cds for newer isos,
and that he is not releasing the updates till after the re-spin?

If so what should i do in the mean time about the updates.
I dont know where i can get the sources from to update my system...
plus im new at rebuilding srpms to rpms so i would
probably just screw something up...

unless there is some sort of guide..instructions on what to look for
and/or do to make the appropriate redhat to whitebox changes to build
the rpms....

Any information greatly appreciated.

Thanks