[WBEL-users] Seachable Archives ??

Raymond Lillard rlillard@sonic.net
Sat, 15 May 2004 19:35:35 -0700

Dear Whitebox-users,

I have just stumbled across the WBEL site and have downloaded
WBEL-3.0.  I am loading it on a trial server as I type. I have
been casting about for a few months now for a RHEL replacement
and as yet haven't settled on a solution.  None (well certainly
very few) of my clients have the budget for RHEL, as most are
non-profit.  Some by design, some otherwise.

Two questions:

1. Other than the Beauregard Parish Public Library and
    its esteemed jmorris, how many people are running
    this in production?  Roughly?

2. Are any of the mail lists archived in a searchable
    form somewhere?  I would like to peruse them to gain
    some understanding of project status.

3. What is U2?

Regards all,
Ray