[WBEL-users] Seachable Archives ??

John Morris jmorris@beau.org
Sun, 16 May 2004 01:34:16 -0500 (CDT)

On Sat, 15 May 2004, Raymond Lillard wrote:

> 1. Other than the Beauregard Parish Public Library and
>     its esteemed jmorris, how many people are running
>     this in production?  Roughly?

No idea, this thing has grown totally out of control.  But I do know that
in the first six months the website had hits from 100K unique IPs, there
are currently 538 members of this mailing list and CDs are being sold from
at least a half dozen websites that I know of, including CheapBytes.  So a
lot of folks have copies but it is hard to estimate how many copies are on
production machines.

Standard GNU mailman interface at http://beau.org/mailman

> 3. What is U2?

RedHat's oddball naming scheme for point releases.  Probably came from the
marketing dept.  :)  Update2 happened last week and I'm working on getting
all the packages rebuilt.

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris        This post is 100% M$ Free!