[WBEL-users] SATA HD on whitebox

Mickael Maddison Mickael Maddison <mike@kamloopsbc.com>
Wed, 19 May 2004 20:12:05 -0700

Hello Mário,

I am using SATA on 2 machines currently.  One performs VERY well and has been running WBEL for about 6 weeks now.  The other is also running WBEL but doesn't run so well.  The one that's good is an Intel S875 series board.  The other's an ASUS something or other.

WBEL found everything on both machines fine during install - no work by me.

Mike