[WBEL-users] Running up2date

Denis Croombs denis@just-servers.co.uk
Fri, 21 May 2004 14:51:06 +0100

> > I have changed mine, but still get the same error how do I tell it to
use
> > the mirror without running up2date in X (no X installed)
>
> What error would that be?

This is what I get and yum still looks at the original mirror !

[root@rdcredits root]# up2date
Your GPG keyring does not contain the Red Hat, Inc. public key.
Without it, you will be unable to verify that packages Update Agent
downloads
are securely signed by Red Hat.

Your Update Agent options specify that you want to use GPG.

To install the key, run the following as root:
     rpm --import /usr/share/rhn/RPM-GPG-KEY

believed to be clean.

Marvin the E-Mail scanner