[WBEL-users] Possible missed updated packages

cweisiger@i-55.com cweisiger@i-55.com
Fri, 21 May 2004 23:47:16 -0500 (CDT)

Since there was a lapse in the updates,
I checked my system against the updates
I received and the updates on the redhat
site, I have come across some that i dont
have..

Here is the ones of rpms that I have installed
that there are updates for which i didnt receive.

rpm stuff - bug - more than one package
dev - bug
elfutils stuff - more than one package
up2date - bug
rsync - security
libpng - security

I do know about the sendmail issue so i didnt list it..

Have theses, or are these to be done later?
Or would I have to compile these myself?
I guess I did this to make sure I had all my
appropriate updates, and I guess this could
help in that it will show the ones that might
have been overlooked
Thanks