[WBEL-users] unstable branch as in Debian

Kirby Bohling kbohling@birddog.com
Thu, 27 May 2004 14:02:51 -0500

On Thu, May 27, 2004 at 08:52:26PM +0200, Florian Effenberger wrote:
> Hi Kirby,
>
> >WBEL, is just a source rebuild of RHEL without the IP bits that
> >RedHat says you can't reuse.
>
> Are there any "official" Red Hat testing/unstable packages?

	When they release a public beta probably there would be.  I'm
not sure what the maintainer's plan for the rebuild is.  I'm going
to guess that if John Morris doesn't, somebody will immediatly start
a rebuild the day the SRPMS are released.

	They generally don't release unstable/testing type stuff except
for the the 6-12 months leading up to a final release.  So it's not
an ongoing thing.

	Thanks,
		Kirby