[WBEL-users] CDROM / DVD Drive conflict

Richard Swift rs@swift-technologies.net
Mon, 31 May 2004 12:12:23 -0400

Thanks for the reply Rex.

Is it safe to assume that this mapping is the result of the initial
installation?  In my case, I added the DVD drive after an initial
install.  Therefore when I look at my /etc/fstab file I only see one
entry for a CDROM.

Is editing or correcting this problem as simple as editing the fstab's
file to include the entries you mentioned...

/mnt/cdrom
/mnt/cdrom1..2..3

I'm a newbie, trying to shed that label as quickly as possible. ;)