[WBEL-users] Boot Error after recompile

Graham Waring liverbird89@hotmail.com
Mon, 01 Nov 2004 13:16:12 +1000

G'day Ray,

Someone may have already pointed this out and my oppologies for repeating
this, but looking at your grub.conf, for your new kernel you have put a "-"
and not "=" in your "hdg=ide-scsi" parameter.  Upon boot, if you can arrow
down and boot successfully to the original kernel which has the
"hdg=ide=scsi" parameter then it would be my first suggestion to change the
"-" to a "=".  Hope it helps.

Cheers
Graham