[WBEL-users] how to restart an aborted yum update?

eLists lists@ehome.net
Tue, 02 Nov 2004 16:54:19 -0600

Hello,

I am a fairly new Whitebox user. I do have 2 servers deployed with it.
However, the third one has a problem. I also use Webmin, and when using
the yum update tool, partway through the update process it failed. Why,
I am not positive, but I believe it was due to an interruption of my
connection.

The box boots, but there are a few errors. The machine is now in a data
center with limited hand-on access.

Repeated attempts to run the yum update again (via webmin) give errors.
Is there a way I can manually force an update (command line is fine).

Thank you for any help / suggestions.

Dale