[WBEL-users] Need some dependencies help

Graham Purcocks grahamp@wsieurope.com
Wed, 03 Nov 2004 14:28:35 +0000

--------------000407020500070806040000

Well, perl-libwww-perl is OK, I have that, but CGI I think is now part
of perl 5.8.1 so you get that anyway. I assume you installed perl
itself. So you should be OK, what exactly is it complaining about?

Robert Moskowitz wrote:
> I have been struggling with Idealx's ICM package.  THe first dependency
> I have to address is perl-CGI.  Here is what the Idealx people have told
> me.  Question is, has anyone installed this, and where did they get it?
> Was it a place with yum, or just rpm?

> You need to download and install the RPM files :
>
> rpm -i perl-CGI-* perl-libwww-perl-*
>
> RPM may stop saying some other dependencies are needed. You need to
> install them also.
> If you want to avoid RPM dependency hell, you can try YUM or APT-RPM :
> these are additionnal packages and systems that you need to install but
> it will greatly help if you want to install other third-party software
> packages on your system. Try googling for apt redhat and you should find
> a lot of sites and public repositories.

--------------000407020500070806040000

begin:vcard
fn:Graham Purcocks