[WBEL-users] Need some dependencies help

William Hooper whooperhsd2@earthlink.net
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 09:44:19 -0500 (EST)

Robert Moskowitz said:
> I have been struggling with Idealx's ICM package.  THe first dependency I
>  have to address is perl-CGI.  Here is what the Idealx people have told
> me.  Question is, has anyone installed this, and where did they get it?
> Was it a place with yum, or just rpm?

> You need to download and install the RPM files :
>

> rpm -i perl-CGI-* perl-libwww-perl-*

Both of those RPMs are part of the base Whitebox:

[whooper@snowball whooper]$ sudo yum list perl-CGI perl-libwww-perl
Server: White Box Enterprise Linux 3.0 - i386 - Base
Server: White Box Enterprise Linux 3.0 - i386 - Dag Repo
Server: White Box Enterprise Linux 3.0 - i386 - Released Updates
Finding updated packages
Downloading needed headers
Looking in Available Packages:
Name                                Arch   Version                  Repo
perl-CGI                            i386   2:2.81-88.7      updates-released

Looking in Installed Packages:
Name                                Arch   Version                  Repo
perl-libwww-perl                    noarch 5.65-6                   db

--
William Hooper