Re[2]: [WBEL-users] Change RHEL to WBEL

Mickael Maddison Mickael Maddison <mike@kamloopsbc.com>
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 14:49:51 -0800

Hello Johnny,

I've done as you suggested, I'm just waiting for the upgrades to complete and see if all is well on the test machine.  A question came to mind...
I "Was" using up2date, but if I understand correctly, YUM can handle all I should need for updates, so when I remove up2date there should be no need to install a WBEL version of up2date or rhn-applet, right?
--
Best regards,
 Mickael