[WBEL-users] Re: Generating a PEM key

Eric Andrieux temp_1@bluewin.ch
Mon, 08 Nov 2004 22:13:05 +0100

The default server.key is valid (I hope so) but created with
localhost.localdomain, so unless you don't give any name to your server
you'll have to create another key which match your domain. I personally
followed with fedora how-to with success:
http://sxs.thexdershome.com/internet_serving/apache2.html#MOD_SSL