[WBEL-users] W00T! We are l33t Givez us warez!

Thu, 11 Nov 2004 03:45:35 -0600

On Wed, 2004-11-10 at 20:55 -0600, Jamey Fletcher wrote:
> Well, at least, we got a review in NewsForge!
>
> http://www.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=04/11/08/1719212
>
> I can see the Beauregard Library traffic is going to hurt!

That is a pretty good review :)

The mailing list for WBEL is very helpful ... but for those who want
other options for support, there are companies out there that do support
RHEL type clones.

One company that does this is:
http://www.xos.nl

(I don't know about the company personally, but I had a user on my site
who uses their Linux distro {http://www.xoslinux.org/})
There are also some companies providing some support for CentOS:

http://www.centos.org/support/commercial

Just another option for those looking for support, but not wanting to
pay $2500.00 per machine per year :)

--
Johnny Hughes
<http://www.HughesJR.com/>