[WBEL-users] Commercial yum mirror?

Benjamin Smith lists@benjamindsmith.com
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 18:40:52 -0800

I'd posted a while back to see if there was any interest in commercial mirror
support, and got a few responses. The goal is to provide a reliable
commercial mirror for whitebox, and potentially, other distros, as well as
provide some financial support to the distros being mirrored.

Towards this end, I started with an rsync of the official rpm repository
yesterday, only to run into the same problems as everybody else here.

What other distros seem to have the hardest time coming up with decent
repositories? Is there anybody else out there providing this type of service
today?

-Ben
- XEROX PARC slogan, circa 1978