[WBEL-users] Yum Update issues

Fri, 19 Nov 2004 04:35:48 -0600

On Fri, 2004-11-19 at 07:33 +0100, Brian Ipsen wrote:

> I've checked some od the sites, and it seems like the file header.info
> doesn't exist. Is this a problem with my yum configuration - or is it a
> problem on the mirrors ??
>
> Regards,
>
> /Brian
wee here:

http://beau.org/pipermail/whitebox-users/2004-November/thread.html

check these threads:

- Updates go away?

- problem with rsync script

- yum mirror sites all dead?

Some mirrors that I have verified that still work are:

http://mirror.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/mirror/whiteboxlinux.org/
ftp://mirror.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/mirror/whiteboxlinux.org/
rsync://mirror.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/whitebox/

http://www.gtlib.cc.gatech.edu/pub/whitebox
ftp://ftp.gtlib.cc.gatech.edu/pub/whitebox