[WBEL-users] alternative mirrors for my purpose?

Christian Reeves creeves@kua.net
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 18:15:15 -0500

> why not setup your own local repository that uses rsynch to
> keep itself updated with another mirror?

After the reading over the past few days and considering I build servers
frequently and maintain quite a few that's probably a great idea. Then, a
mirror outage like we've seen recently would only hurt my ability to update
and not slow my server build to a snail's pace. I'll look for info on how to
make my own repository (I'm sure it's been covered in the list) IF you have
any quick reference on how to get it going I would be much appreciative.