[WBEL-users] Using WB for Enterprise level Networks

Nick Sklav sklav@istop.com
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 01:01:54 -0500

On Tue, 2004-11-23 at 20:33, Craig White wrote:

> ---
> it works fine - if only John or Vicki would let us know of their
> intentions for the the continuity for WBEL which after 2 weeks of
> silence is beginning to concern me.
>
> Craig

For Anybody interested i have rebuilt RHEL3.3 and have made working
iso's if anybody is willing to help out with updates and what not i
think we can accomodate those who are looking for more frequent updates.

At the moment i have not put anything on the website for this project
but if anybody is interested to download the iso's and test them please
feel free to email me offlist as this is a whitebox list.

I myself was turned of by the lack of updates, but i myself work full
time and can understand the amount of work John and Vicky must be doing
and that is also why im requesting help if anybody is willing to
contribute.

Thank you

Ps: this might not be for everyone.