[WBEL-users] firefox 1.0PR problem

Daniel J. Summers danieljs@knology.net
Tue, 05 Oct 2004 18:23:18 -0500

Tsai Li Ming wrote:

> Apparently it was my old .mozilla/plugins directory causing problem.
> Removing the plugins did solve the problem.
>
> Just installed the lastest 1.5.0 jre, I have to do a soft link in my
> firefox plugin directory on the ns7 plugin, instead of ns7-gcc29.
> firefox will complain with the same error message, "... Could not get
> the plugin manager"

I didn't get the error message, but I had to do a similar thing when I
installed 1.0PR in the same directory where I previously had 0.9.3.  (In
fact, there are two or three plugins that I either have to relink or
reinstall whenever I upgrade Firefox.  Hopefully in the future they'll
make the installer smart enough to not blow away the plugins directory.  :)

--
*Daniel J. Summers*
E-mail - 	danieljs@knology.net <mailto:danieljs@knology.net>

GEEKCODE 3.12 GCS/IT d s-:+ a C++ L++ E--- W++ N++ o? K- w !O M--
V PS+ PE++ Y? !PGP t+ 5? X+ R* tv b+ DI++ D+ G- e h---- r+++ y++++