[WBEL-users] CVS

Christopher L Judd clj2289@garnet.acns.fsu.edu
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 11:04:14 -0400 (EDT)

Jeff and Bish,

Thanks for your replies, Eric was working on this for me and sent this
reply along.

I just did a test and both methods work. I tried cvs -d ~/mycvs init and
it created a repository. I think that the issue was that we were probably
logged in as the wrong user, or permissions were set wrong. Its hard to
really tell since there were alot of changes before we finally got it
working, so I could have even been a missconfigured file. Most likely it
was being logged in as a wrong user though.

Hope this helps anyone else that got stuck in the same boat.

Eric Hancock