[WBEL-users] Oracle10g and WBEL in production?

Mon, 11 Oct 2004 14:10:06 -0500

You can install Oracle10g on WBEL and it works fine.  Whether you want
to have a server in production that doesn't have software support is a
personal decision.  I have Oracle 9i installed on 2 test machines with
WBEL and the production server has RHEL AS 3 ... my employer feels much
safer if the production server has 24/7 software support.

Oracle does work on WBEL.

On Mon, 2004-10-11 at 10:14 -0500, Juan de la Puente wrote:
> It's recommended install Oracle10 over WBEL 3.0 for o server in real production?
> It's correct?

Johnny Hughes
<http://www.HughesJR.com/>