[WBEL-users] up2date error

Erik Williamson erik@cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 11:19:53 -0600

Hi Sumit,

I think that up2date is complaining that the 'beecrypt' and 'bzip2-libs'
packages aren't installed.  I'd try this:

up2date -i beecrypt bzip2-libs
up2date -u

(word of warning, I don't have up2date installed on any of my machines -
that '-i' may be incorrect)

Alternatively, you could use yum:

yum update

should do the trick.