[WBEL-users] updates since respin-1?

Paul Pianta pantz@lqt.ca
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 13:41:27 -0400

Paul Pianta wrote:

> Hi people
>
> I just fresh installed a machine from the respin-1 cds and was
> surprised when a 'yum update' immediately after the install returned a
> 'nothing to update' message.
>
> Is it possible that there are no updated packages for what I installed
> on my machine? or have there been no updates released since 21 May
> 2004? I at least expected to see a kernel update in there somewhere.
> Just wondering if I am missing something ...
>
> thanks
>
> pantz

ok then - running 'yum update' now gives me lots more new headers and
lots of packages to upgrade.

mmmmmmm ...

I guess there must be some wbel repos out there that are just not up to
date with the latest ....

pantz

--
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes ...
That way when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have