[WBEL-users] FTP server

Greg Knaddison Greg Knaddison <greg.knaddison@gmail.com>
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 10:52:02 -0600

How about:

http://www.google.com/search?&q=vsftpd&sourceid=firefox

If you need to run an FTP server, then vsftpd is a pretty good choice
and the standard one on WBEL.

I prefer running SSH on the servers and then doing "file transfer" via
SCP.  There are even a variety of pretty GUIs available for Windows
that allow the less technically inclined to connect: WinSCP, and
Secure iXplorer:

http://winscp.sourceforge.net/eng/
http://www.i-tree.org/gpl/ixplorer.htm

Good luck,