[WBEL-users] creating a new mirror?

Jon Lewis jlewis@lewis.org
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 13:10:37 -0400 (EDT)

I've run a Red Hat mirror for the past several years and would like to
setup a WBEL mirror now.  We're slowly migrating many of our servers from
various versions of Red Hat to WBEL and I'd like to have a local
mirror both for our own benefit and for public use.

We're multihomed, have several hundred mbit/s of transit, and wouldn't
mind being an officially used mirror.

Is there any sort of mirror "program" similar to what Red Hat does?  i.e.
restricted access to a set of master servers via rsync for official
mirrors.  If not, are there any recommended steps for setting up a mirror?

 Jon Lewis                   |  I route
 Atlantic Net                |