[WBEL-users] Re: SpamAssassin without Razor

Mike Staver staver@fimble.com
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 15:27:28 -0600

>> Yes, I've been using spamassassin without issue for over 2 years now.
>> However as I said, apparently somebody figured out how to get around
>> it.  Here is some header examples of spam that slipped by it:

>>     HTML_MESSAGE,MIME_HTML_ONLY,PRIORITY_NO_NAME autolearn=no
>> version=2.64
>

> Can you .gz a complete email ( headers + body ) and email that across to
> me ? Send me a few of them if you can.
>
> - KB

Yeah, I can - but my spam in my inbox dropped significantly after I
installed the rpms for razor and pyzor.  If I get another in my inbox,
I'll send the whole message to ya.

--

                                 -Mike Staver
                                  staver@fimble.com