AW: [WBEL-users] OT: search for php (WBEL) libgd with gif write o ption

Stefan Sabolowitsch Stefan.Sabolowitsch@feltengmbh.de
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 15:43:06 +0200

Hi Ben,

"Gif" uses an amount of tools, under that also the known CMS program Typo3.
So much I is known into the next Realeses of PHP the option "gifwrite" to be
again active.
Because from this July the licenses ended for the compressing (lzw).
There is some patches for "gifwrite", I thought yet somebody did this
already once for the php Version from WBEL.

Stefan