[WBEL-users] Motherboard recommendation required for an AMD64 FX53 Processor

Gary Mansell Gary.Mansell@ricardo.com
Fri, 03 Sep 2004 12:44:37 +0100

--=-xLXvPVrD0kCNoXAgpy7T

Dear all,

I have an AMD64 FX53 processor attached to an Asus SK8V which I have had
major problems getting to work with WBEL 3.0. It would appear that WBEL
3.0 does not recognise either the VIA or Promise SATA chipsets, the
network card or the USB subsystem. I cannot find drivers to download so
I am going to look for a new motherboard and start again.

Please can someone recommend an AMD64 FX53 compatible motherboard that
they know works with WBEL 3.0.

Thanks in advance for any help

Regards

Gary Mansell
--=20

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and =
intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are =
addressed.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender =
immediately
and delete this e-mail from your system.  Please note that any views or =
opinions
presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not =
necessarily
represent those of Ricardo (save for reports and other documentation =
formally
approved and signed for release to the intended recipient).  Only =
Directors
or Duly Authorised Officers are authorised to enter into legally binding
obligations on behalf of Ricardo unless the obligation is contained =
within
a Ricardo Purchase Order.

Ricardo may monitor outgoing and incoming e-mails and other =
telecommunications
on its e-mail and telecommunications systems.  By replying to this =
e-mail you
give consent to such monitoring.  The recipient should check this e-mail =
and
any attachments for the presence of viruses.  Ricardo accepts no =
liability for
any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.  "Ricardo" =
means
Ricardo plc and its subsidiary companies.

Ricardo plc is a public limited company registered in England with =
registered
number 00222915.
The registered office of Ricardo plc is Bridge Works, Shoreham-by Sea,
West Sussex, BN43 5FG.
=20

--=-xLXvPVrD0kCNoXAgpy7T

<HTML>
<HEAD>
CHARSET=3DUTF-8">
  <META NAME=3D"GENERATOR" CONTENT=3D"GtkHTML/3.0.9">
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Dear all,<BR>
<BR>
I have an AMD64 FX53 processor attached to an Asus SK8V which I have had =
major problems getting to work with WBEL 3.0. It would appear that WBEL =
3.0 does not recognise either the VIA or Promise SATA chipsets, the =
network card or the USB subsystem. I cannot find drivers to download so =
I am going to look for a new motherboard and start again.<BR>
<BR>
Please can someone recommend an AMD64 FX53 compatible motherboard that =
they know works with WBEL 3.0.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks in advance for any help<BR>
<BR>
Regards<BR>
<BR>
Gary Mansell<BR>
<BR>
--  <BR>
<BR>=20
files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the =
use of the individual or entity to=20

whom they are addressed.<BR>
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender =
immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.  Please note that =
any views<BR>
or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and =
do not necessarily represent those of Ricardo (save for reports and =
other<BR>
documentation formally approved and signed for release to the intended =
recipient).  Only Directors or Duly Authorised Officers are authorised =
to <BR>
enter into legally binding obligations on behalf of Ricardo unless the =
obligation is contained within a Ricardo Purchase Order.<BR>
<BR>
Ricardo may monitor outgoing and incoming e-mails and other =
telecommunications on its e-mail and telecommunications systems.  By =
replying to<BR>
this e-mail you give consent to such monitoring.  The recipient should =
check e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses.  Ricardo =
<BR>
accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by =
this e-mail.  "Ricardo" means Ricardo plc and its subsidiary =
companies.<BR>
<BR>
Ricardo plc is a public limited company registered in England with =
registered number 00222915.<BR>
The registered office of Ricardo plc is Bridge Works,Shoreham-by Sea, =
West Sussex, BN43 5FG.</font><BR>

</BODY>
</HTML>

--=-xLXvPVrD0kCNoXAgpy7T--