[WBEL-users] Sendmail SPF SRS Question

John Hinton webmaster@ew3d.com
Fri, 03 Sep 2004 14:21:29 -0400

October 1st is 'rapidly' approaching. Rumor has it that AOL might throw
the switch on SPF a month or two early as they normally do things and
with a 'go live' projected date of January 1st, this could mean we have
only a few weeks to get our DNS records updated and maybe only 6 or 7
weeks to get SRS running.

That said. Does anybody have any word on what RedHat is doing? Besides
resisting.... Seems I need to be installing at least a test system like
about right now and I can't even find much of a mention of this and
RedHat on any google search.

So, has anybody started installing the hacks that are out there? Anybody
have any good 'howto' pages? Suggestions for the best path to take?
Milters perhaps?

Thanks for any info,
John Hinton